Gaza Post – Gaza
Written by/ Rewaa Abu Helow
Have you heard of Israeli FaceApp? This is what Israel actually does with Palestinian prisoners. It sentences the Palestinians to life-long imprisonment.
The Palestinian political prisoner can barely feel how age and time affect his face and body shape because the pain in his heart is much deeper.
What actually pains him is being deprived of freedom, family, friends, and future.
The real faceApp of Israeli occupation represented in its jails that waste the Palestinians lives in four-walls narrow cells.
I'm listing you some photos for Palestinian prisoners who have been spending their lives inside Israeli jails. These photos are real and have deeper and distressful meanings than what the "funny" FaceApp shows.
1. Kareem Younis, he has been jailed for 37 years so far.
2. Abbas al-Said. He has been jailed for 17 years so far.
3. Abdullah al-Bargouthi. He has been jailed for 16 years so far.
4.Hassan Salama. He has been jailed for 24 years so far.
5. Waleed Ab Daqqa. He has been jailed for 34 years so far.6. Na'el al-Barghouthi. He has been jailed for 39 years so far. He is the oldest Palestinian political prisoner.
7. Maher Younis. He has been jailed for 37 years so far. He is the second oldest Palestinian political prisoner.