Gaza Post – Ramallah
- Israeli documents were have been revealed accusing Israel of committing heinous crimes and atrocities against Palestinians in Nakba, 1948, according to Haaretz.
- Palestinian people and the Arab World stand against the US "surrender" plan in the Middle East or the so-called "For prosperity and peace", said Palestinian Fateh official Azzam al-Ahmed.
- Dozens of Palestinians were reportedly injured in the West Bank and Gaza on Friday during the peaceful anti-Israeli rallies, according to local news reports.
- Israeli settlers stormed Sebastiya arechaeological site northern the occupied West Bank city of Nablus on Friday, according to local news.
- Israeli systematic efforts are being exerted to hide documents that expose the crimes and massacres of Israel in Nakba in 1948.