Features of Palestinian Media
Friday 2019-07-03 - 10:53 AM
- A settlement group warning to evacuate the Imperial Hotel in Jerusalem and settlers demanding a halt to the construction of a new Palestinian city.
- Under cover forces kidnap a Palestinian and his son in Yatta.
- Postponing Egyptian Security delegation visit to Gaza.
- Four Palestinian administrative prisoners begin an open hunger strike expecting more prisoners to join.
- Israel: massive protests by Ethiopian Jews after one of them was killed by an Israeli policeman north of Haifa.
Al Hayat Al Jadeda:
- Israeli occupation forces detained a young man in Shu ‘fat refugee camp and demolished a house and a park under construction north of Nablus.
- UNESCO raises Church of the Nativity from a list of endangered World Heritage sites.
- A young Palestinian man injured after clashes in Shu ‘fat refugee camp.
- 79 Israeli settlers and 3265 followers of "Zionist Christianity" break into Al Aqsa Mosque.
- "UNESCO" proves the Church of the Nativity as a world heritage site and remove it from the list of endangered.
- Starting of a new Israeli settlement establishment in "M’aale Adumim".
- US-Russian-Israeli security meeting in Jerusalem.