The best coffee for making original coffee is Arabic coffee with cardamom, saffron and cloves. The heat usually very casually so as not to burn the flavors the coffee beans are roasted and ground with.
The main spices are cloves, cardamom. The coffee is ground to a very soft texture that should be too fine for an espresso machine and should be served in small cups or glasses.
Here is 3 different types of rich intense coffee
1. Zero sugar
2. Medium sweet
3. Very sweet.
3 tablespoons of ground coffee.
1 tablespoon of cardamom.
3 cups of water.
A little saffron.
How to prepare a perfect Arabian coffee (qawha).
1. Pour the water in the (Dallah) Arabic coffee pot, hold it over a fire, and and leave it to a boil.
2. *Put 1 full tablespoon of coffee powder + 1 full tablepoon of sugar (for medium coffee).
*Put 2 tablepoon of coffee powder + 1.5 tablepoon of sugar (for very sweert coffee).
Or do not put sugar at all.
3. Add the coffee and cardamom while stirring.
4. Leave it to boil for 3 minutes on a low heat.
5. Add the cloves, stir and simmer for another 3 minutes.
6. Turn off the gas and cover the dallaha for a short time.
7. Add saffron, pour carefully into small cups and serve it hot.
Note: Leave the cups for a few seconds to let the coffee grounds to settle on the bottom then enjoy it.